- Warm and comfortable clothes and shoes
- Food and drinks
- Ice and an esky if you want to keep things cold
- Torch (one lantern is provided to each tent)
- No, Tall Trees Camping is blissfully free of electrity! No TVs, wifi or computers!
Yes – the tank water is fresh and fine to drink. Some guests prefer to bring their own drinking water – we’d just ask to you to try and minimise the amount of plastic you bring.
Currently we don’t have a mobile phone charging facility but we are looking into it. Best to bring your phone fully charged and use a car charger if you have access to one.
There is car parking on site approximately 50-100 metres from the tent sites.
Each tent is provided with a padlock combination. You will be provided with the code for this and can use it to lock your tent if you’d like to while you are out.
Each tent sleeps two adults in two single stretchers with a comfortable mattress.
We also have two family options –
- Family triple – perfect for two adults and one child
- Family 2 adults and up to 4 children – sleeping in two tents
We don’t normally suggest this as the tents are most comfortable with 2-3 people. If your kids are aged 5 and under, we may be able to accommodate you all in one tent. Get in touch to check availability.
Tall Trees Camping is perfect for a group getaway. We’ve hosted birthdays, book clubs, bike groups, bushwalkers, family groups , yoga retreats and wedding guests!
In addition to the tents, deck furniture, crockery and cutlery, groups have:
- exclusive use of the undercover shelter
- undercover fireplace
- outdoor campfire
- gas BBQ, incl oil and cooking utensils
- tea and coffee making
- access to the Tall Trees bathroom and additional bathroom facilities – in total 3 showers (hot water) and 7 toilets.
- plenty of car parking
Moggs Creek beach is a 15 minute walk. For a surf life saving patrolled beach, please go to Fairhaven – 2 minutes by car, or 25 minutes by foot. Please bring your own beach towel.
- Aireys Inlet is a 5 minute drive away and has cafes, restaurants, a pub, a general store, take-away shops, bakery, pharmacy and book shop.
- Anglesea and Lorne are both 15 minute drives and both have supermarkets as well as many other cafes, stores and restaurants
Unfortunately dogs are not permitted at Tall Trees Camping. Please contact us for suggestions of dog kennels nearby.